NOTE: When purchasing this turnkey website, you can provide your own content for this page.
Many medical transcription companies subcontract transcription work they receive to low-bidding subcontractors.
We take pride in doing your transcription work with high professionalism.
Outsourcing medical transcription to offsite companies is the perfect solution for medical facilities regardless of the type or size of the facility. It is an efficient and cost-effective solution when transcription volumes vary.
Some of the benefits of outsourcing medical transcription include:
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced in-house office space
- Reduced equipment
- Reduced payroll
- Reduced health insurance benefit costs
- Increased revenue
- Improved document workflow
- Enhanced patient care and increased patient satisfaction
- Enhanced work quality for physicians
- Manage seasonal fluctuations
- Minimize your staff’s idle time during slow periods
- Handle overflow, balance staffing, cover vacations
- Avoid stress and overtime during peak periods
We do NOT subcontract out of the country. We do the transcription in-house or work with a small number of US transcriptionists that we have a long-term business relationship with.
Call us to set up a free consultation
and discuss your transcription needs.